Update: September 20th 2021
Your museum visit will be somewhat adjusted due to government Covid-19 measures. Read more below about the adjustments and what we expect of you as a visitor, so that we can create safe and pleasant museum visits together.
Prior to your visit
- Reservation isn’t mandatory anymore, but highly recommended. Reserve your tickets here.
- We have the following opening hours:
Tuesdays up to and including Sundays 11am – 5pm
(Closed on Mondays)
- You don’t need to wear a facemask, but we appreciate it if you would like to wear one. Did you forgot yours? Ask our museum staff for a free new mask.
- Would you like to visit the museum with a (school)group? Send us an e-mail for more information: email@example.com
What you can expect from us
- You will find hand sanitizer in exhibtions rooms.
- After every use of an audioguide, our staff cleans the audioguides with desinfection gel thoroughly.
- Our museum is thoroughly cleaned everyday, and contact surfaces are regularly disinfected.
What we expect of you as a visitor
- Do not come to the museum if you or those you are in contact with have the cold or flu symptoms.
- Upon entry, you will find hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow
- Try to minimize the touching of (stair)railings, doors and the products in our museum store,.
- Mind you that you can only pay by card in the museum.
We wish everyone a safe and pleasant visit to the Museum of the Canals and hope to see you soon!